Professor Kresimir Rotim MD, PhD
Prof., MD, PhD
Head of the Neurosurgical Department of the “Sisters of Mercy” Hospital, Zagreb, Croatia
Some of the titles and memberships:
- President of Southeast European Neurosurgical Society – SEENS (since 2012)
- Vice-president World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies – WFNS (Since sep.2019)- 2nd Vicepresident for Southeast Europe
- President of Croatian Society for Spinal Surgery
- President of Croatian Society for Cerebrovascular Surgery
- European Association of Neurological Surgeons (EANS)
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- Active Member World Academy of Neurosurgery (WANS)
- Professor of Neurosurgery, School of Medicine, University of Zagreb
- Professor of Neurosurgery, School of Medicine Mostar
- Professor of Nuerosurgery, School of Medicine University of Split
Professor Krešimir Rotim is Founder and Honorary President of SeENS, Head of Neurosurgery Clinic University Hospital Center “Sisters of Mercy” and Editor-In-Chief at Acta Clinica Croatica – Journal.
Professor Rotim graduated and received his doctorate at the University of Zagreb (PhD on Endoscopic third ventriculostomy with ultrasonic contact microprobe). He also completed postgraduate study of Biomedicine and Anthropology at University of Zagreb. He is now Head of the Department of Neurosurgery at University Hospital in Zagreb, Croatia.
He is now the Dean at University of Applied Health Sciences and Professor of Neurosurgery in 3 Schools of Medicine: in Zagreb, Mostar and Split.
He is an important member of numerous associations and he published four professional and scientific books and more than 120 scientific papers in national and international scientific and professional journals.