Saurabh Sinha BMBCh (Oxon)
Consultant adult and paediatric neurosurgeon based in Sheffield in the United Kingdom. He is one of the few neurosurgeons qualified in paediatric endoscopic base skull surgery.
1.Consultant Paediatric and Adult Neurosurgeon at the Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust and Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
2. Honorary Senior Lecturer at University of Sheffield.
3.Deputy Programme Director for Neurosurgery, Yorkshire Deanery.
- Specialist Registrar – Hull Royal Infirmary and Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield
- European Post-graduate Certificate in Paediatric Neurosurgery (ESPN)
- Neurosurgery Fellowship in UVA, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
- Post-CCT Fellowship in paediatric and pituitary surgery at the John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Endoscopic Pituitary and Skull Base Surgery
- Intraventricular Neuroendoscopy