Put your name on the neurosurgical map by joining our Scientific Competition!
You can submit your abstracts for research articles or case presentations at the following email address: email@example.com
Share your research in an international event and get a chance to win one of the special prizes we want to give you!
You can present your work to the hundreds of students attending the Congress as an:
- Research Paper (a study that you conducted or a literature review on a subject related to the congress theme)
- Case Presentation (it has to be related to congress theme- Vascular Pathology of the Brain)
After you submit your presentation, they will be verified by our Professors in the Committee and if your paper is accepted your participation to the Congress is free of charge!
Moreover, this year we have special prizes:
- First prize in Research Paper: A free observer position at Cadaveric Skull Base Course, Rotterdam worth 1000 €, courtesy of Dr. Victor Volovici, Dr. Dammers and Erasmus MC. (https://www.erasmusmc.nl/…/34543…/3427570/4242460/skullbase…)
- First prize in Case Presentation: A free spot for student at EANS2019, Dublin worth 400 €, courtesy of Prof. Dr. Ioan-Ștefan Florian. (http://eans2019.com/)
- Second and Third prizes consists of top-neurosurgery books
All abstracts must be written in English. Please make sure your abstract has no spelling or grammar mistakes. Both research articles as well as the case presentations, MUST be related to the field of VASCULAR CEREBRAL PATHOLOGY!
- The time for each presentation will be maximum 7 minutes followed by 3 minutes of discussions and questions.
- Please make sure that you do not exceed the presentation time.
Requirements for Powerpoint:
- We recommend saving your presentation both on a USB flash disk in Office Powerpoint – version 2010 or 2016
- Make a backup copy of all the media files (audio, video) used in your presentation in a separate folder on the disk.
Every paper can have 1 author (and maximum 1 coauthor). The person submitting the abstract must be the one who plans to present it in case it gets accepted (the Presenting Author). There can be only one scientific coordinator for each submitted abstract. Any other contributer to the abstract can be enlisted as a coauthor.
Depending on the subject of your abstract, you must send it under one of the following categories:
- Case Report
- Original Study or Literature review
An active participant can have maximum
- two presentations as an author (but in different categories: research and case presentation) and
- one presentation as a coauthor.
You can send both type of abstracts, but the comitte decides if none, one or both will be accepted.
Aiming to promote scientific and clinical research from an early stage, we encourage medical students to submit their research project abstracts!
Submit your presentation at firstname.lastname@example.org and DO NOT FORGET TO REGISTER (https://neurosurgical-masterclass.com/pr…/registration-form/) and take our prizes!
What are you waiting for? Experience the research world: take the challenge and register!
!! The deadline for submitting abstracts and cases is the 25th of February 2019 !