Prof. Lukas Rasulič MD, PhD
Prof., MD, PhD
Prof. Dr Lukas Rasulic, Neurosurgeon, Professor of School of Medicine, University of Belgrade and Head of the Department of peripheral nerve surgery, functional neurosurgery and pain management surgery, Clinic for Neurosurgery, Clinical Centre of Serbia.
Some of the titles and memberships:
- President of The Serbian Neurosurgical Society (SNSS)
- President and Founder of the Southeast Europe Neurosurgical Society (SEENS)
- Vice-President of the WFNS Committee for Peripheral Nerve and Brachial Plexus Surgery
- Chair of the Section of Peripheral Nerve Surgery at EANS
- Member of the World Academy of Neurological Surgeons (WANS)
- Member of the European Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Member of the International Society of Intraoperative Neurophysiology
- Member of the European Society for Stereotaxy and Functional Neurosurgery
- Member of the Euroacademia Multidisciplinaria Neurotraumatologica (EMN)
- Honorary Member of the Macedonian Neurosurgical Association
- Member of American Association of Neurological Surgeons – AANS
- Member of North American Spine Society
His main clinical and scientific area of interest is peripheral nerve surgery.
Prof. Rasulic published more than 500 scientific publications in international and national scientific papers in indexed journals and chapters in scientific books.
He was Faculty at more than 80 International Courses and Trainings, Invited Speaker at more than 100 National and International Congresses, Meetings and Symposia, Organizer of more than 50 National and International Congresses, Meetings and Symposia and Active participant at more than 180 International and national scientific meetings-scientific participation.
His most relevant memberships and appointments: President of the Serbian Neurosurgical Society, President of the Southeast Europe Neurosurgical Society, Vice-President of the WFNS Committee for Peripheral Nerve and Brachial Plexus Surgery, Individual member of the European Association of Neurological Surgeons – EANS since 2004 and Member of the EANS Executive Committee for Individual Members, since 2013, Member of the: International Society of Intraoperative Neurophysiology, European Society for Stereotaxy and Functional Neurosurgery, Euroacademia Multidisciplinaria Neurotraumatologica, Sunderland Society, World Academy of Neurological Surgeons – WANS, American Association of Neurological Surgeons – AANS, North American Spine Society, European Academy of Sciences and Arts, Class II – Medicine, Active Member, since 2016.